Legacy - C9 EU Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Update

4 posters

Go down

Guild Update Empty Guild Update

Post by Ancair Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Well,things arent going nice atm,people its getting distanced and this its converting into random farmers with same logo,so first of all i gotta say this 2 things;
1-Respect for all members,doesnt matter if its me,or any other person,we all are the same and deserve same respect.
2-Dont expect ANYTHING when you are giving something to anyone,because thats the concept of help,not interest.

Apart,I dont mind jokes,fun stuff etc,but I will not allow any injure,bad humour or such stuff again,doesnt matter who is the one saying it,and those who doesnt agree with this,are free to leave.
Any comment,doubt,or something u dont like about this,go on and post it below Smile
And i gotta say i dont give a fk about if the one who does it its lv50,or 1,it has the same importance,which its alot,thats why im doing this atm.
Ty everyone for joining us,but this has to change abit Razz
Ancair
Ancair
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Update Empty Re: Guild Update

Post by iSpooky Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:35 pm

When i first joined the guild i was like omg stfu people you all talk to much, Look at me now I'm the one that talks 24/7.
This guild chanced so many things for me already without this guild i didn't met so many nice people and have so much fun, Without this guild i wouldn't even be playing this anymore.
This is the guild where i belong and I'm happy about it.
Ancair made never rules for this guild but now he have to make some.

Legacy is a family not just a random guild

iSpooky

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Well, I'm the old squad, and you know what I think xD

FOR THE FAMILY! *Gladiator music plays*
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweryn Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:10 pm

We were never really organized but as the guild grows, we need to grow too. We need to be more strict to be able to handle everything while keeping everyone happy, part of our family! <3
Aweryn
Aweryn
Admin

https://legacy-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down