Legacy - C9 EU Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About to flip the computer table!

2 posters

Go down

About to flip the computer table! Empty About to flip the computer table!

Post by Clorie Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 am

WELL WELL WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? Oh hi you cutie of an error, we gotta love them right? those little messages that pops up randomly during phun time and ruins your morning.

Well, as usual i was playing tonight right, DC fallowed and we got an emergency update blabla to the cash shop once i waited 3 centuries for them to re-open the server with an fallowing patch i started to get these Cuties:3 aka " 0xE019100B "

Anyway, since i'm a nolifer and know alot about computing and stuff i started to troubleshoot the issue, and there's no workarounds nor is there any helpfull threads about this anywhere and they encourage you to send an email, which of course doesn't help because they wont reply like they say, but taking advantage of the issue to fix it, so i won't probably be playing the upcoming days due to them fixing it, read about a few guys who spent the whole CBT event for a fix.

If ( IF ) anyone here have had the same issue but fix'd it, please reply here..

Thanks in advance... peace

Clorie out.

EDIT; For those who have problems in the future, try to Run a RegisterClean, and swipe the hardrive for any possible ad-wares etc. Seem'd to work for me. Smile
Clorie
Clorie

Back to top Go down

About to flip the computer table! Empty Re: About to flip the computer table!

Post by Aweryn Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Hmm... never had any other issues except occasional dc's.. Hopefully you can play again soon!
Aweryn
Aweryn
Admin

https://legacy-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum