Legacy - C9 EU Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series

2 posters

Go down

TV Series Empty TV Series

Post by Arashi Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 pm

So, I am making another topic, because am bored and why-the-hell-not?
I would love to know if you guys watch TV series, if any. I'm not exactly the show kind, but lately I admit I've been following quite a few series: The Mentalist (I wanna eat the main actor, I swear; I don't care how old he is!), The Game of Thrones, The Borgias, The Walking Dead. Post your watching favourites!
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

TV Series Empty Re: TV Series

Post by Aweryn Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes yes yes, I watch TV every day (and night) !

Currently
How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars( <33 )
PS. joffrey sucks balls.

+ Few j-dramas Very Happy
Aweryn
Aweryn
Admin

https://legacy-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Aweryn wrote:Yes yes yes, I watch TV every day (and night) !

Currently
How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars( <33 )
PS. joffrey sucks balls.

+ Few j-dramas Very Happy
Haha, Jeoffrey does suck balls and the actor has done hell of a good job in making everyone and their mothers hate him. Skills.
What are your favourite characters in GoT and TWD? C:
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweryn Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 am

Omg.. how could I've forget Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries! They are on break atm !

In GoT my fav chars are Tyrion Lannister (of course!), Jon Snow (Dont know why I like him ;D) and then probably Arya Stark (I like her attitude Very Happy)!

In TWD, well I just started watching the second season so I dont know so much about the characters yet but Glenn is my fav!
Aweryn
Aweryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am

Aweryn wrote:Omg.. how could I've forget Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries! They are on break atm !

In GoT my fav chars are Tyrion Lannister (of course!), Jon Snow (Dont know why I like him ;D) and then probably Arya Stark (I like her attitude Very Happy)!

In TWD, well I just started watching the second season so I dont know so much about the characters yet but Glenn is my fav!
Never watched Supernatural. Saw some episode of The Vampire Diaries, but well... as much as I love vampires, it is not my cup of tea xD

Haha, our favourites from GoT are nearly the same XD I also love Varys and Littlefinger, the best Game of Thrones players xP

And I had an internal feeling you would like the Asian guy xP Personally, it's Daryl for me, but that's for most women watching the show, haha!
Arashi
Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweryn Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Ive missed so many replies here Very Happy started watching a show called falling skies, great actors but the story is not that amazing .. YOU should really check the pretty little liars, its my fav<3 ps. Im asian-loving freak!
Aweryn
Aweryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum